Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

What?

I haven't been to Newgrounds in a few months... and this is what gets on front page now? Pretty shocked.

Bad pacing, unjustified lack of a unifying theme/style, weak humor, and a tired jab at Avatar. My son I am disappoint.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Eh.

n the first minute I found myself wondering if this wasn't an elaborate fan flick someone had somehow uploaded from your account. The animation towards the beginning felt very rushed and misproportioned - nothing like the fantastic work in waterlollies - and the narration made the whole thing feel like an episode of Planet Earth or Discovery channel or something like that.

In fact, the lack of speech or dialogue is what I always loved about brackenwood movies; they felt more legendary or universal somehow. Like parables. Now it feels exploited somehow.

Still like the fantastic settings though. Hope your old, wonderful style of storytelling makes a comeback. Cheers.

Tuf Lug Tuf Lug

Finally a good stick fighting movie!

All the others are riddled with generic over-the-top combos, DBZ cliches, and a general lack of creativity. This is a nice change from that and the effort put in shows. The evolution of each of the characters was incredibly unique too. Way cool. Make more! :)

Culture Clubbing Culture Clubbing

Liked how it could almost work both ways.

Very funny animation, especially the anime parody, and all of it is very professionally rendered. The only thing I might criticize on a technical level were the voice overs, which I personally thought could've been a little more emphatic.

Content-wise, I think this is the first political commentary I've seen that draws attention to an issue, but targets both sides and doesn't feel inflammatory. The captain's over-confident, preachy attitude jabs at the lower-class, right-wing tendency to over-inflate patriotism, while what he actually says draws attention to the fact that America doesn't really know what it is because so many different cultures are coexisting in the same country. Good ideas there.

Thanks for making an interesting flash! :)

BiteyCastle Christmas BiteyCastle Christmas

Those dangling little santa legs...

...get me every time I watch it. 8D Great work.

Some reviewers seem to think the idea's unoriginal, but Adam's unique (and clever ^_^) presentation is point of the animation. Besides, it's hard to parody something so well-known and massively parodied as Christmas.

Oh well. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanza, Super Duper Boxing Day, and etc.

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Awesome

My sister has cancer... >:-( ... ZOMBIE CANCER!!!! YEAH! *high five*

Not only did it make me lol my face off, but I really want to play the game and experience all the awesome centrality. And your voice is hilarious. :3

Disturbing Toad!!! Disturbing Toad!!!

Oh it was alright...

Your sprite animation is good, but the whole premise of your movie is pretty overplayed, which didn't really leave room for any original jokes. I sort of feel like I've watched this movie before... even though I haven't. Know what I mean?

Other wise it was good though. Keep making movies!

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Love it.

Oh man. Pablo Francisco's funniest sketch for sure. The animation fit perfectly too! Great parody man.

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Eh.

The visuals were fairly good, but too much of it was 2D-bound, if that makes sense. The rotoscoped parts in the smoke were really cool though and looked great.

It's good for what it is, but it's just another random break-into-the-place-shooting-everyth ing-graaaahhhh movie... I personally don't find it too interesting. But hey. You're in the top 50 so hats off to you.

Tears of Gray Intro Tears of Gray Intro

Nice!

It looks like you put alot of work into it! Keep it up. Can't wait for more. :-)