Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

What?

I haven't been to Newgrounds in a few months... and this is what gets on front page now? Pretty shocked.

Bad pacing, unjustified lack of a unifying theme/style, weak humor, and a tired jab at Avatar. My son I am disappoint.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Eh.

n the first minute I found myself wondering if this wasn't an elaborate fan flick someone had somehow uploaded from your account. The animation towards the beginning felt very rushed and misproportioned - nothing like the fantastic work in waterlollies - and the narration made the whole thing feel like an episode of Planet Earth or Discovery channel or something like that.

In fact, the lack of speech or dialogue is what I always loved about brackenwood movies; they felt more legendary or universal somehow. Like parables. Now it feels exploited somehow.

Still like the fantastic settings though. Hope your old, wonderful style of storytelling makes a comeback. Cheers.

Tuf Lug Tuf Lug

Finally a good stick fighting movie!

All the others are riddled with generic over-the-top combos, DBZ cliches, and a general lack of creativity. This is a nice change from that and the effort put in shows. The evolution of each of the characters was incredibly unique too. Way cool. Make more! :)